Followers

Thursday 21 May 2015

This is Phillipa.......

Good afternoon to you all.
I hope you are enjoying this lovely warm weather today.
My card today is using another image from
Please pop over and have a browse and follow her,
 she is adding images and backing papers all the time and if you pop over to her facebook page and give a like, comment and share you can win a prize.

The image I used for this card is called Phillipa and when I saw her I knew it had to be Paris themed

7x7 white card
Backing Paper came from Pinterest along with the Eiffel Tower
 which I cut out and placed on foam pads
Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals Large
coloured with Promarkers (not completely happy with the hair on this)
 roses from stash

13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, love the image she is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the backing paper etc that you have used here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Paris card. This is my nieces favorite topic. Will have to be sure that she gets to see this great creations. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris this is a gorgeous card I love the Paris theme. The image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie Chris.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Chris....love Paris inspired creations, and this one is fab. Have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, your choice of theme works so well with that image. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Chris xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chris, I'm back!! What a superb chic card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely design Chris and great image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant card Chris! I love the image & you've showcased her beautifully!
    The Paris backdrop is just perfect!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx