Followers

Tuesday 8 May 2012

My DT Card for........

 LEJ Designs Challenge blog  this week it is....... Things with Wings.

We also have a GDT this week Nicki http://what-nikki-did-next.blogspot.co.uk/

I hope you will join in again, we had a wonderful response for the first week so thank you all and a BIG Thank you to Lindsay

The first name drawn out will receive 3 digis of their choice here


The second name drawn out will receive 20 charms ( mixed bag) from I`m Charmed


Right,  now onto my card

This week I have used Mozpoz and fairy digi from LEJ.

The backing was made in MCS  and attached to 5x5 card. I printed the image out and coloured with promarkers, Sorry I have misplaced my list at the moment so will  hunt it out, those pesky imps get everywhere I then cut out ( boy was that fairy tricky lol) and attached to card.  The butterfly was coloured in with glitter sakura pens and  then added small gems.

Chris xxxxx




24 comments:

  1. great card Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fan card, love the colours....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab image - he's great! Gorgeous card too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Chris xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card, image is sooo cute x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaw, this is sweet. Love the subtle colours and how delicate the fairy looks

    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so beautiful - I like the frame around the image and the delicate touches as well

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty - love the bright colours x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love the digi Chrishtine the card is gorgeous xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you ladies always appreciated. xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, Chris and a very sweet image. Sorry I have not been here as much as I wanted but have really fallen behind with things on line. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card Chris - its a brillaint image to work with isn't it! Love it! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh Hun,this is just brilliant,love that image,and the layout and colours are just perfection,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really gorgeous sweetie, I love your colouring and the gems around the fairy look fab. I have a theory that imps and pixies that like to mess with your things are native to norfolk lol (I certainly seem to have a lot of them at my house lol)
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous,loving how Mozpoz is holding the little fairy. Brilliant background too.

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card Chrissie, love the image :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card Chris, I love how he is holding the little fairy.Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this image, he looks so cuddly :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. The image is beautifuly coloured and beautifully framed within the card. Nice one Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a lovely card the little fairy on the tip of his hand is so endearing x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic card beautifully coloured, love the butterfly and fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I Love Mozpoz ! .... was telling Lindsay how i talk to him when i'm using him on a design :o)) .... Fantastic card Chris! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous card, you have a great blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx