Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2012

LEJ Designs Challenge Blog: Hello & A DT Call

Hello ladies, My Lovely friend Lindsay has now taken a big step and has started a new Challenge blog, I hope you will pop over and join in the fun and become a follower for when it begins,  she is calling for DT Members at the  moment so go on give it a go.  Thank you.... Chris x




LEJ Designs Challenge Blog: Hello & A DT Call: Hi everyone and welcome to our brand new challenge blog for LEJ Designs website, we are a new website selling hand drawn digital image to cr...

1 comment:

  1. Evening!! I will head over and have a nosey as soon as I have caught up on my last couple of blogs!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx