Followers

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Completely lost my Mojo......

As you can see from above my creativity for card making went out of the window for the last few months, so I took a step back from my blog, card making and DC and went down another path and did a bit of cross stitch and other things. Now I have just got back from 2 wonderful weeks on Menorca wow what wonderful weather and such a relaxing time we had, must admit we did not want to come home, ohhh to win the lottery and move there such a beautiful island.
My first picture is of the cross stitch I finished about 3 weeks ago and have already started another.
Then I just have to share with you a couple of my pictures from our holiday I hope you like them

11 comments:

  1. Good to see you back Chrissie, and why am I not surprised at the subject on your stunning cross stitch LOL. Beautiful photographs. I hope your cardmaking mojo comes back soon :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jackie. Will have to get mojo back now as Mick has asked me to make Get well card for his boss who loves bird watching arghh lol
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi chris nice to have you back,love your cross stich elephants,lovely photos looks a gorgous place,look forward to seeing your get well card, sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sue, I have now got everything printed out just got to get the creative juices flowing Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful idyllic holiday spot and your cross stitch is fantastic
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your holiday pics, and that corss stitch is stunning - soooo clever! xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chris,your cross stitch is fantastic,well worth all the hard work,it's stunning.Fab holiday pics, no wonder you did'nt want to come home.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cross stitch and amazing photos too. (Im blog hopping late from DC, Redrottie will be cross, lol) Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh what lovely cross stitching Chrissie, wasn't surprised to see elephants either lol ! what great photo's too , we have fond memories Of Menorca too. Still waiting to see more cards though now :O)Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW ALL THESE PICTURES ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING....

    Business Gift Cards

    Hotel key Card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cross stitch. So pretty. (I wish I had the patience to do this). And your holiday pics are brill. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx